We have always recognised the fact, if your employees can’t learn to use the program quickly and easily then we have failed to do our job.
Rest assured that our 19 years experience in the Dry Cleaning industry has taught us the skills required to enable you and your employees to begin realising the benefits of the Touch Control system the very first day you use it! Whether you have one or five hundred stores the Liberty Touch Control Systems has the tools you need to run your Dry Cleaning business.
Touch Control has added many new managerial features that put you in complete control of all your stores. Whether you need LIBSYNC to centralise all you data or email capabilities to enhance your marketing campaigns, Touch Control is the one program that can do it all.
- Heat Seals – Ability to print your own heat seal labels or purchase preprinted labels.
- Automated Assembly Conveyors – Assemble your orders utilising either White or HMC automated conveyors.
- Route Program – The route program has been completed redesigned which now interfaces with a special pickup or delivery request feature.
- Email Ticket – Go Green and save paper, send customers their tickets through email.
- Email Billing Statements – Send customers their billing statements through email.
- Email Ready Notifications – As soon as an order has been racked, a notification will be sent automatically to a customers email or cell phone letting them know that the order is ready for pickup.
- Auto Billing – A/R program has been enhanced for customers that have a credit card on file to enable processing of balances based upon specific ending dates, groups, account types and single customer requests.
- Garment Master – Touch Control can now convert Garment Master customers.
- Reports and Marketing Program – New filters have been implemented to enhance the reporting capabilities of the program.
- International Settings – Touch Control handles USA, Canadian and Australian countries.
- Online Support – Liberty Computers now uses Logmein Rescue to handle customer support and training issues.
- Credit Card Storage – The card information is now encrypted within our database and employee access to the information is limited to the last 4 digits of the account number, unless privileges are increased.
- Cell Phone Carriers – Added the most common mobile email addresses to enable quicker setup of text messages to cell phones.