Advantages of iRouteControl
iRouteControl is two programs in one. The first is a full featured iPad application for the driver and the second is management control for the owner. Imagine taking your entire delivery route and downloading it into an iPad that not only lists your entire manifest in the order of the correct stop position but also allows your driver to receive turn by turn directions to each location. But that’s not all!
Now fully integrated into our Touch Control Route program you will be able to track the drivers location and receive real time status updates of all orders as they are dropped off or picked up.
Watch our video loream ipsum
iRouteControl Features for Driver
- Automatic Email Notifications to Customers when Orders are Delivered/Picked Up.
- Pickup Quality Control of Delivered Orders.
- Receive Messages from Store Concerning Orders.
- Turn By Turn Directions
- Update Status of Tickets Delivered in Real Time to Store.
- Create Claim Checks for Orders Picked Up
- Can now choose between Apple or Google Maps
- Customers with the same stop number (Buildings) can now be auto batched out (delivered) together
- Can now handle Locker drop off and pickups including emailing the customer the locker number and/or the combination (the last four digits of phone number)
iRouteControl Features for Management
View Real Time Delivery Truck Location
Send Message to Driver about Orders
See Actual Time between each Stop
Analyze Route Efficiency
View Complete Route Driver has Taken
Real Time Status Updates of Orders
iRouteControl uses the latest mobile technology.
Your driver will be outfitted with a Cellular iPad along with an optional Bluetooth Laser Gun and optional Bluetooth Thermal Printer.
We can also provide an in Vehicle Mounting Bracket to hold the iPad securely yet easily removed when